So, you reached forty. Or maybe you haven’t quite yet.
But you’ll get there soon enough.
And when you do—whether that’s now or in a couple of years’ time—you’ll need to know precisely what you need to do to get results with the girls you want to date.
Perhaps you’ve been married. Maybe you’re divorced, or a split looks imminent. Maybe you have kids.
Maybe the dating scene is a dim and distant memory to you.
Or perhaps you’ve been playing the field for a while, but you’d benefit from the experience and insights of a player in his forties who regularly dates beautiful girls all over the world.
After all, when you were at university it was all so easy—you’d simply have a few drinks, go to the bar and meet a girl.
These days there is Tinder and Bumble and Happn, not to mention all the social networks like Facebook, Instagram and Snap.
Everything seems so complicated.
Plus as a guy in his forties you’re still interested in the same kinds of girls you always were: hot young things with a bit of sass and feistiness.
That picture of Emily Ratakowski never fails to perk you up.
And you don’t see things changing any time soon.
But where will you meet the kinds of girls you like? And how will you make it so that you’re attractive to them? And how will you relate to them?
Most importantly, how will you get over the mental barriers that you will inevitably face as a 40+ guy out playing the field?
STILL IN THE GAME answers all these questions and more.
– Understand the challenges, issues and hidden traps that any player in his forties and beyond will face out in the field.
– Read Troy’s own personal story, revealing the secret truths about how he came to avoid the regular path of marriage and remain a player into his forties.
– Learn exactly how you can break out of the ‘matrix’ of conventional thinking to free yourself up for a life of sexual and romantic variety.
– Go deep into the mindsets that you need to develop so that you are rock-solid in your confidence about meeting girls.
– Find out how to remain young without looking like a dick, and how best to relate to younger women.
– Discover the precise structure of game that Troy uses right now as a 40+ man to meet beautiful women.
– Consider relationships and the conflicts that they can bring, and how best you can negotiate these.
– Take a no-bull look at the downsides of the player lifestyle.
– Eradicate your fears about the endgame. Do I have to ask where all of this is going? Will I still have to be hitting on girls when I’m seventy? Or can I find huge excitement, happiness and contentment through the player lifestyle?
Let’s face it. There’s a ton of game advice out there but the vast majority of it is aimed at younger guys. And as STILL IN THE GAME makes clear, the principles of attraction are the same whatever your age. There are no silver bullets.
But the main thing that holds guys in their 40s back from success is not so much game techniques as much as the mindsets that they hold.
If you can just make a few subtle tweaks to your mindset then you will immediately start to make huge leaps forward in your dating life.