Learn day trading using basic tools and simple techniques to maximize profits being protected against possible risks.
In today’s world, day trading is becoming increasingly popular especially in the volatile job market. Anyone can earn 30% return in a month on his capital through day trading and that too from home. But 70% of the starters fail due to lack of knowledge. No one needs to be an expert in technical analysis to succeed in day trading but everyone should know some working techniques.
A professional day trader uses some interesting and useful techniques in their trading. I also fall in the same category being a whole time trader for more than 8 years in Indian stock market.
In this course, I have demonstrated some very easy and effective trading techniques for the newcomers in day trading. These techniques are very useful and quite easy to follow. Anyone can be a successful day trader by using these simple methods.
This course features variety of trading examples which is very useful as learning accelerators. Whether you are a novice student or an intermediate investor or an advanced trader, this course can surely boost you up and can take you to the next level.
The goal of this course is to enable people to be self-sufficient in day trading.
What you are getting from this course?
- Over 27 lectures and more than 2 hours of content!
- Basic concept of Technical analysis
- Detailed discussion on the effective day trading strategies
- Entry and Exit level determination through Fibonacci scales
- Profit booking techniques using basic candlestick patterns
- Effective usage of technical indicators in day trading
- Four detailed Case Studies on popular stocks to illustrate profitable entry and exit levels
- Numerous exercises, reference materials and quizzes
What are the requirements?
- Basic concepts of Stocks/Forex
- Basic knowledge of online trading
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 27 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Perform Day Trading effectively in a profitable way
- Determine entry and exit point with minimum error margin
What is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants/aspires to trade daily with a sincere approach
- Students, Housewives, Working Professionals, Retired person or anyone else with basic knowledge on online trading can opt for this course