Raising private money is about far more than printing out a pretty credibility packet. It’s about approaching private investors with confidence, preparation and the conviction you’ll protect their capital while delivering a healthy return on their money.
Unfortunately, many first time investors let the initial difficulty of learning how to find a private lender dissuade them. They often never get started in their investing career because they haven’t done their homework to figure out what they need to do when securing private lending for real estate.
02. Creating Your Ideal Experience
03. The Ideal Private Lenders
04. Finding Private Lenders
05. Raising Private Money
06. Hard Money
07. Change Status By Speaking
08. Investing With a Self-Directed IRA
09. Giving a Full Private Money Presentation
10. Pitching & Investment Buying Criteria
11. Benefits To The Lender
Over 100 Videos
SIZE: 3,4 GB