Here’s what you’ll get:
- From your customer’s perspective a productized service offers a specialized “done for you” solution with a compelling value proposition, packaged at a set price and scope.
- From the founder’s perspective (that’s you), a productized service is one that runs systematically, and continues to produce and grow with or without your direct involvement.
- Stop taking on any project just to keep the lights on. Start focusing what you do and who you do it for. Then streamline, systematize, and automate it to run itself so you’re free to focus on the bigger picture.
- No matter where you take your productized service, one thing is certain: You will have finally earned your promotion from Freelancer to Business Owner.
30+ self-paced video lessons
- Comprehensive training for starters and seasoned founders alike. Whether you’re launching your first idea productized idea or you’re deep into scaling mode, this guide is for you. It delivers both strategic high-level guidance and actionable, step-by-step tactics.
- Gain access to processes (SOPs), spreadsheets, templates, scripts, worksheets, and questionnaires—All designed to be ready for you to plug right into your business and put to use.
Guided lesson discussion in our community
- Each lesson links to a dedicated discussion in the private forum where you can ask questions and share notes with others who’ve gone through the training.
Access from anywhere
- All lessons are desktop, mobile and tablet-friendly. Stream HD quality videos instantly or download the video or audio-only files to take with you.
Sale Page: https://productizeandscale.com/join/
Brian Casel – Productize 2020