The goal for the course is for participants to have at least one Google search prospecting campaign, one Facebook prospecting campaign, and GDN and Facebook retargeting campaigns created and driving traffic.
Other, related goals include:
- The most important mistakes to avoid on each platform.
- The critical factors that drive performance on each platform.
- The few metrics that matter and how to calculate those metrics using free tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Sheets).
- Strategies for service offers, ecommerce, digital offers, lead generation, and co-created offers.
- Strategies specific to Sphere of Influence and Autoresponder Madness.
- Testing strategies to inform offer messaging.
- Frameworks and tools I use for idea generation and capture, content creation, reporting, and more.
- (And a lot more I’m sure I’m forgetting…)
Sale page: https://tinylittlebusinesses.com/products/the-traffic-engine/
Andre Chaperon & Shawn Twing – The Traffic Engine